OT Sale: DSLR

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by fishnfst, Aug 19, 2008.

1. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

Hey all just wanted to see if there is any interest in my lightly used Nikon D80.. Not quite sure how many actuations it currently has but can check for any interested parties.. Looking to get $700 for what is listed below.. I'm not sure if I still have the manuals.. They can be had online though, I'll look around a bit... To sweeten the deal as well if someone wants to buy the setup for the asking price I will include a nikon sb-600 flash for an additional $125... So you will be getting a complete d80 kit sanz manual plus 5 sd memory cards and the flash for $825.. $175 less than the d80 kit with no flash, or memory cards.. These are all 133x speed memory cards.. I was using the camera for mostly motorsports pics..

Nikon d80 body
    Nikon 18-135 lens
    1 battery
    nikon charger
    3 2gb sandisk extreme III sd cards
    2 4gb lexar professional sd hdsc cards
    2 sb 2.0 card readers

Here are a couple of samples taken with the camera body but with a different lens...

[img width=1000 height=668]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3248/2756242126_16c7c1e55f_b.jpg[/img]

[img width=1000 height=668]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2204/2450982451_b446feef6c_b.jpg[/img]

[img width=1000 height=668]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3041/2447066749_7de2da44f2_b.jpg[/img]

[img width=1000 height=668]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3055/2557393538_9609286240_b.jpg[/img]

2. iani

iani Guest

Nice price, someone buy this camera so Doug can buy my camera and I can upgrade my camera. lol

3. phishphood

phishphood Guest

If I wasn't going to hawaii next week, I'd jump on this.

4. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

you need the camera when you go to hawaii. ;D

5. if they're don't want the flash,i take the flash.:)

lapsan

6. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

Come on if anyone is interested let me know.. My camera is only for sale as long as Ian's camera is not yet sold :) I'll let you know about the flash Lap...

I'm slightly flexible on the price.. Shoot me a PM you never know... :)

7. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

No problem. I can sell my D200 so I can upgrade to D300. ;D

8. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

nice... Do it Perry you will not be disappointed... I wish I could make the jump to a d300.... You're goingn to have all that money sitting around from selilng your sport bike :)

9. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Ahh! that money is already gone. I used it to buy tickets for a Disney cruise in December as a gift for my son's birthday. He'll be turning nine in December.

10. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

NICE.. Does he know yet? You can hold it over his head for a good 4 months :)

11. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I told him about it a few days ago, but he forgot it already by now. The trip will be a 4 days Disney cruise in Bahamas, then we'll be staying another 4 days in Orlando. I haven't made a hotel reservation yet, bu I'm thinking we should stay in Nickelodeon Hotel. I'm sure my son is gonna have a blast.

Where you guys on a cruise on that last picture?

12. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

That was a friends wedding in the bay aboard one of those big boats that looks like an old school paddle boat from the mississippi, an old gambling boat...

You guys are going to have a good time in orlando.. I went back at the beginning of the year.. We spent 7 days there.. Way too many things too see.. Sea World was a cool addition as well..

13. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=4372.msg53291#msg53291 date=1219357499]
    I told him about it a few days ago, but he forgot it already by now. The trip will be a 4 days Disney cruise in Bahamas, then we'll be staying another 4 days in Orlando. I haven't made a hotel reservation yet, bu I'm thinking we should stay in Nickelodeon Hotel. I'm sure my son is gonna have a blast.

Where you guys on a cruise on that last picture?
    [/quote]

If we tell our kids that we're going somewhere, they will ask everyday when we are going until we leave the house. ;D

14. mark_s

mark_s Guest

That is a great price, Doug. Too bad I already decided to get a Canon. Otherwise I would be all over this!
    What lens did you use for the race pictures?

15. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

I can't remember which I was using.. I can check the exif data but it was either an 80-200 f/2.8 or a 300 f/2.8

16. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

Hey Mark you can check out the rest of my pics here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fishnfst/

17. mark_s

mark_s Guest

I tried to check the exif of the pic, but none was available.

Wow, lots of racing pictures! Thanks for sharing.
    What body are you upgrading to?

18. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

Hmmm thats kinda weird.. I haven't removed any of the exif data.. If you can find the pic in the flickr account all the exif data should be there... I was hoping to purchase IanI's d200... If not I might have to hold out for a d300....

19. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

What Canon are you getting? I shot a friends 5d a couple of weeks ago at a wedding and it was nice... For some reason pics straight off my nikon seem to have better color rendition for some reason... The pics on my flickr account have had no adjustments made.. They were shot and downloaded.... I'm too lazy to do any PP.. :)

20. iani

iani Guest

Someone buy this or buy mine. Your options are wide open haha.