Kessil

Our New Corals!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Guys...we just came back from another round of cherry picking and I must say, this is probably our best pick, yet! Check out the pics!

1)
IMG_9500.jpg

2)
IMG_9164.jpg

3)
IMG_9175.jpg

4)
IMG_9187.jpg

5)
IMG_9205.jpg

6)
IMG_9198.jpg

7)
IMG_9223.jpg

8)
IMG_9251.jpg

9)
IMG_9284.jpg

10)
IMG_9372.jpg

11)
IMG_9375.jpg

12)
IMG_9392.jpg

13)
IMG_9407.jpg

14)
IMG_9423.jpg

15)
IMG_9433.jpg

16)
IMG_9441.jpg

17)
IMG_9444-1.jpg

18)
IMG_9451-1.jpg

19)
IMG_9470.jpg

20)
IMG_9485.jpg

21)
IMG_9561-1.jpg

We couldn't take pictures of all 8 boxes of stuff so you guys will have to come in and check them out!

See you later!

Robert and Cerissa

Damn and I just drove down there on Tuesday to find you guys closed. May have to try to get down there this weekend. Would love to see that one in person. Now I know what you were doing. Nice pickups.

hey Bryan, I'm thinking of stopping by sometime Sunday, if you meet me there we'll peer pressure each other into getting stuff? ;)

Robert: does this mean you'll try to frag the aussie echinata looking thing?

We'll try to frag this one. We just sold the first Aussie Acropora Echinata from the shipment we got in last week. If no one buys this 2nd one, we'll be fragging it.

robert4025 said:
We'll try to frag this one. We just sold the first Aussie Acropora Echinata from the shipment we got in last week. If no one buys this 2nd one, we'll be fragging it.

if you frag it, you know who to save a piece for ;) I love how it's shaped, so awesome.

Sorry guys...I think #1 may be gone to a BAR member first thing tomorrow morning..and that may be the last piece we'll get in a while... :(

Jeremy....yep...I saw the same potential in that Aussie piece! I think it's gonna be a keeper...maybe.... :)

Joel...are you referring to the thick branch Pink birdnest (it's the size of a basketball!) and Rainbow acan?

By the way....since few of you have asked for it in the past, we have also finally acquired a very fat colony of Pink Stylo with Green Polyps! We have been looking for this piece for almost two years since the last frag was purchased by Jason (Eight). We're really excited about this one and will post pics shortly once it starts to color up.

Back