Cali Kid Corals

Out of curiosity.... how many different corals do you have?

Acans- 14
Acros- 24
Blastos - 2
Chalices- 1
Favias- 2
Lobo- 1
misc LPS- 6
Montis- 18
Paly/Zoa- 16

TOTAL 84
Gallons 215

I guess I still have room! :bigsmile:

30g
60+ mostly sps

29g bc
65+ mostly zoas and palys(different kinds of course), acans, yellow and black sun coral, 2 duncans, favia,

55g
50+ hammer, frog spawn, caps, clam, brain, zoas, palys, acros,

so thats 175+, spread out between 5 tanks, I think I have a problem. And I just bought 3 more monties today. Do they have meetings for people like us?

jeremys said:
Do they have meetings for people like us?
Ah huh, sure do, bi-monthly second sat of the month at Chabot :lol: All of the other support groups in the area all go to www.TheBAYMAC.com this Saturday :lol:

sorry. I'm shameless I know. >snicker<

Erick said:
They do have meetings for people just like you http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/7405 :D

That'll teach me to sit on a post for a few minutes and watch "Secret Societies" on Itunes :(

Great minds think alike :crown:

I get to go to a family reunion :(( (my wife's side) this Saturday, I'm so glad I got out of going to a place were I would be surrounded by others that suffer from the same addiction as me, I could have learned how to better control my addiction(you ever think about taping the speakers) I said taping,how old am I, and maybe come home with some more corals and half of the raffle prizes. HAHA
Instead I will be surrounded by a bunch of people with the only thing in common is-----ah-----NOTHING, :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: I cant even speak the same language as most of them. And the worst thing is I have to run the BBQ. :tired:

You guys have fun, I hope everything goes well. :)
jeremys

Most speakers do not like to be filmed as then it kinda kills that talk for others since it usually gets posted on the internet :( @ IMACest we'll be filming and the talks will be sold on DVD. For BAYAMC it's just easier for me not to, sorry.

Ibn said:
Acros-21
Chalices-10
Acans-7
Favias-8
Montis-12
Paly/Zoa-10
Micros-2
Blastos-3
Lobo-1
Softy-2
Other LPS-2

Won't go into coral/gallon there. :D

All of those in a tank that is smaller than yours nanocube-boy :D .. I don't think anyone can beat that :bigsmile:

nanocube-boy said:
oh. Well I think it's enough, It needs room to grow their spawn on later.

That's the spirit :) So many people rush to cram the tank and foprget these things grow :)

Back