Jestersix

Palmer blue mille

nash

Here's a picture of it.Will only color up in high light (MH) Give a few away during the last meeting.But I can do one maybe 2 frags. looks deep blue in person.

palmersblue.jpg

Groovy colors, what wattage/color temp do you keep it under. I seem to recall the original guy kept it under reeflux bulbs which really made it pop.

Hit the other post as well. I sure would like some more blue in my tank. i can pick it up when I come by for the other.

BTW, Why would MH lights make a difference? Wouldn't spectrum and lumens be more important than MH vs T5?

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=2513.msg25904#msg25904 date=1192812452]
Groovy colors, what wattage/color temp do you keep it under. I seem to recall the original guy kept it under reeflux bulbs which really made it pop.

[/quote]It's just off center about 5in from the top of my 10K reeflux 250w.Notice how the tips Pop compare to the bottom. I do notice that's the deep blue is starting to move down to the base. The original one in reefready site was taken under 400w 20k. I was disappointed in it till some other reefer mention to move it closer to the light. It may turn a solid blue right under the light only if I had the space :-[

Wayland, If you still have another peice i would like one. BTW that tri color is really starting to color up, and starting to get bright green pollups. i have a feeling it will be a fast grower.

Thanks Jeff

Waland, thanks for the frag, I'll grow it out and hopefully will be able to donate the second generation. The frag is doing well with full pollyps extension right now.

Wayland,

I picked up an unmarked blue milli with your name on it at the swap is it the same? It had another frag in it as well that was something different altogether.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=2513.msg32204#msg32204 date=1202625779]
Wayland,

I picked up an unmarked blue milli with your name on it at the swap is it the same? It had another frag in it as well that was something different altogether.
[/quote]If it had a second frag then you have this one.
bluestag.jpg

It needs high light to pop.
I had some of these too so you may have this one.
coral1-1.jpg

Sweet. Pretty sure it is the first one from what it looks like so far. Has some very deep blue in it. Ehst the heck is the second frag? Almost looks like a stylo but is still pretty tough to tell.

I also picked up a chalice from you that so far looks to be green with some red maybe speckled in? Lights went off before I could tell for sure.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=2513.msg25939#msg25939 date=1192900440]
Put me on the list for one of these Wayland. I've been wanting to try out a frag for a bit.
[/quote]
Sorry, I forgot to get you one.You live close by PM me next time and you can pickup. :)

bluemilli.jpg

Picture under a 14k 250w reeflux or was it a 12K ???.Yes it does look like this but only high light.
I can do at lease one maybe two.
But like all my stuff I will frag till everyone get one. ;D

Cool beans Perry, I got another persons Palmer, but man it's super cool blue already. And I did find out Millepora > Capricornus ... but that's ok the mille is cooler :D

Back