Reef nutrition

Palmer blue mille

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=2513.msg77792#msg77792 date=1233462226]
Okay 2 2nd gen frags available. Delivery Feb14 at the frag swap. Pick a number, please.

I think this thread should be move to DBTCX.
[/quote]

added a poll

So how come when I offered up 2nd gen frags in another Palmer thread a few months ago I had to pull teeth to give away, yet now everyone wants a piece?? :D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=2513.msg77951#msg77951 date=1233595014]
So how come when I offered up 2nd gen frags in another Palmer thread a few months ago I had to pull teeth to give away, yet now everyone wants a piece?? :D

[/quote]

They thought it was from your "brown is a color too" collection? ;)

It may have started out brown, but it's the brightest blue I've seen in coral EVAH, now :D

But I get it *sniff sniffle* you just care about the pretty stuff *sniff sniff* no ugly ducklings allowed in this club! *WAAAAA*

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=2513.msg77951#msg77951 date=1233595014]
[/quote]

For me, it was prolly cause I was mid tank move and didn't want to take on any new corals at the time. I would love one now if you're still offering!

It'll be a bit before I'm offering, I'm getting coral coverage pretty dense in that area and I want to see who's going to do what, right now a micropthalama looks like it's going to shade everything, so I don't want to cut back on the size of the mille quite yet.

Was just making a "can't give corals away" type of joke, but I'm sure I'll frag it up in the future.

Doh, I should have check this thread.

I couldn't wait so I bought one. I don't think I have enough light for this piece though. It's more brown than anything. :/

Back