Par Meter Group Buy.

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Tumbleweed, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

I found this link on ReefCast.com for a group buy that they are doing. $150 for a PAR Meter. Just thought I would pass the info along to everyone.

http://www.reefcast.com/groupbuy.php

2. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Cool!

3. iani

iani Guest

I was going to purchase one, but I just found out a friend of mine has one :). But I say we vote for a (like Brian put is yesterday) a BAR PAR meter.

4. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I'm with Ian, that sounds like a great price. There is always the mater of accountability for something like that. Maybe Bryan could take a credit card deposite or something?

5. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

that's a great deal, I'm going in on it. I had a PAR meter before and liked using to to determine the loss of PAR on MH bulbs, but once I lost it I couldn't measure the bulb degredation and know when to replace bulbs other than going by the ~ 1 year apporach.

6. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

In for one.

7. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

No credit card deposit needed. All we need to do is send the guys at reefcast an email saying we want in and they will add your name to the list. Once they have enough people they will email you and to tell you to buy the mete between these days and to use reefcast as the discount code. You pay the company directly for the meter and it gets shipped to your address.

8. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=4950.msg60615#msg60615 date=1224800375]
    No credit card deposit needed. [/quote]

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I was talking about the club owning one and it being used by members.

9. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

My bad. Sorry