Reef nutrition

Peninsula Tank Tour April 20th 1-3 pm

Its tank tour time. I'm looking for a total of 5 people who would love to show off their tank. So far I have Kris ( kmooresf ) in Pacifica showing us his 290 Gallon Reef. Its a beautiful tank. We will end our trip at Aqua Exotic in Belmont and Matt will give us 10% all live goods. It doesnt matter how big or small your tank is , be proud of what you have and share it with us. We will keep our visits short and simple. Please pm me with your address so I can map out our route. Once i have all the info I can pick a spot to meet. Please post in this thread if you will show and who will go. Id like to turn this into something we do often. I love seeing what other people are doing. So start scrapping that glass

UPDATED 4/19: Peninsula Tank Tour Itinerary
tankguy said:
Here it is , we will meet at Serramonte Shopping center ( 129 Serramonte Blvd Daly City 94015 ) its just off 280. We gather behind the 76 gas station around 12:30 -12:45 and head to go see Kris's ( kmooresf ) tank. After that we'll head to Jim's ( gimmito ) then to mine ( tankguy ) then over Michael's ( mediumrare ) and end up at Aqua Exotic in Belmont. Matt will offer 20 Percent off Live Goods only to us that day. Lets try to keep our stay at each of the homes to a respectable time ( mine will be the fastest ). Hopefully we can do 2 of these a year and see if it will grow into some good times. Thank you to those who are showing

Seeing the various tank setups and livestock of fellow club members is one of the best aspects of this hobby! Sadly I am out of town the weekend of this tank tour and will not be able to participate. :(

I can show my tank, however I'm in Mountain View which is out of the way and likely too much driving considering you're starting in Pacifica and ending in Belmont.

So far I have 2 confirmations for tank showing. I have Kris in Pacifica and Jim in Millbrae. 2 more would be awesome then we can end up at Aqua Exotic

Back