got ethical husbandry?

Peninsula Tank Tour April 20th 1-3 pm

Thank you to those who could make it. Special thanks to those who were kind enough to open their doors for us and ofcourse kudos to Matt @ Aqua Exotic for the discounts. Hope everyone enjoyed their day

Very fun day! I really hope we start doing these on a regular basis. So cool to see what people are doing, and a great way to get to know the group better! Thanks Bob for organizing this. Looking forward to the next one! ;)

To follow up with what Kris said, it really is an inspiration to keep going with my own tank seeing some of those out there. Plus to see equipment in action gives a good feel for how things work. For who had loud tanks? None of the ones I saw, apparently those water blaster pumps are super silent and it gave a better feel for how quiet they really are other than someone saying "yeah they're quiet".

I'm still a long way off from my tank setup (that I'd want to show off), but it definitely gave me some ideas today :D

haha, nah kitchen remodel is off the books because I already did one of those :D Although she looked at your vent hood and asked when we could get one of those, and the trim around the doorway... and.. well yeah.

sfsuphysics said:
haha, nah kitchen remodel is off the books because I already did one of those :D Although she looked at your vent hood and asked when we could get one of those, and the trim around the doorway... and.. well yeah.

I can hook you up with the guy I bought the vent-a-hood from. Lmk.
As for the rest...buena suerte amigo ! :D

That was a fun event and well organized. Thanks to Bob for organizing a tightly run tank tour and to Kris, Ron, Jim, Bob, Mike and Tara, for allowing BAR members into your homes. :)

A special thanks to Mike for making me actually realize how cool having a 40 breeder can actually be. I can't wait to finish up my stand and get the tank on it!

Back