Jestersix

Peninsula Tank Tour April 20th 1-3 pm

Yes! Thank you guys soo much! Thank you to Bob for your great organization, thank you to Kris, Ron, Jim, Bob, Michael and Tara for opening your homes to all of us and showing off your wonderful tanks :D

Also big shout out to Aqua Exotic for the awesome discount and meeting spot at the end of the tour!

Fun day had by all! Lots of ideas for the 210... muahahaha >:D

Yeah, I could head up the Berkeley/Oakland tour. People would be more than welcome to see my tank as well which isn't very far from Erin's. I assume we should schedule it a ways out since you guys just did the Peninsula and then we have south bay coming up?

Lets get a date for the south bay tour then try to settle on a date for a east bay tour. We could do your tank, Erin's tanks, Boun (?) & maybe Ray's or Robin's tank in Orinda. After that we could possibly end up at Diablo Corals in Concord (and a club discountf off live/dry goods ?).

gimmito said:
Lets get a date for the south bay tour then try to settle on a date for a east bay tour. We could do your tank, Erin's tanks, Boun (?) & maybe Ray's or Robin's tank in Orinda. After that we could possibly end up at Diablo Corals in Concord (and a club discountf off live/dry goods ?).
Sounds like a plan to me. I'll wait until after we have a date for the south bay tour and then I'll work on setting this up.

Kensington Reefer said:
Man that means I have to clean the tanks and hide the wires!
:)
That will only take a couple of minutes. :)
I can just see all those people trying to squeeze in between all those tanks....

Back