Kessil

Peppermint Angelfish

I like the red and white lines. Just for some reason, I really dislike the appearance of most Angelfish. The only ones I like are the blue juvenile emperor angel and the dwarf flame angel.

I like the red and white lines. Just for some reason, I really dislike the appearance of most Angelfish. The only ones I like are the blue juvenile emperor angel and the dwarf flame angel.
I'm with you. That juvenile emperor Angel fish was what caught my attention and got me thinking about doing a saltwater tank. Too bad my 30 gallon tank is no where near big enough to to house one. Maybe one day.

Last edited:
How can he say that the fish is perfectly happy in his new home if he was taken from 300-400 feet down. I would think if it was found there then it's because it prefers that environment. He mentioned temperature acclimation but what about light, pressure, diet..... At least it had a cool story of being brought back to life. I'm sure he is happier than being dead though.

From what I gathered, the peppermint at Waikiki has moved on to the giant sea in the sky. I believe it was late last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back