PGS Reflector and reeflux bulb GB

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Elite, Apr 17, 2007.

1. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1973.msg19749#msg19749 date=1178039561]
    ;D ;D Are you guys ready for another GB?? ;D ;D

[/quote]

Are you asking if Reed will do another GB for BAR? That is up to the BOD really. The club gets one a year and they have to give me a months advance notice on what product it is goping to be.

2. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

I think Phong meant another lighting group buy as people were asking to get in on this after the due date.

3. Elite

Elite Guest

I was just playing around.. setup a GB is a PIA.. :)

But I can use some ArticPods :) .. Does anybody want to setup Reefnutrition GB?? ;D

4. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

if you go to the meetings and put in $20 for raffle tickets you could win $50 worth of stuff plus 2 t shirts:)

5. Elite

Elite Guest

Next time I will give you $20 so you can win for me Chris. ;D

6. Elite

Elite Guest

OK.. Shipping is $45 or Dan will deliver the stuff to my office in SF for $25. I guess you know which one I pick :D ..

$25/12 = $2.09 each .. $2 for each reflector. You can give me the $ when pick up. If you think this is too much, bring me a frag of something (I like PPE, AOG ... :D ) ... If you don't have any frag and don't want to pay the unexpected shipping cost, that is fine with me too 8) ..

The reflector will be here on Friday. You guys can pick them up next week. :)

7. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Cool - can I pick mine up from you on Friday. Does Dan want to deliver to you; he can drop off at my work place if it's easier for him since I have private parking down here.

Up to you.

8. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Yep. I can meet up with you on Friday downtown too. Perhaps a little lunch somewhere?

9. Elite

Elite Guest

He won't be here until 3PM.. I think that is a little late for lunch :D .. We can do that on Monday if you guy wants.

Oh he will delivers them to me. Too lazy calling him back. I called him like 10 times the last 3 days ;D ..

10. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

okay that's cool, whatever is easist for you and for him.

11. Elite

Elite Guest

The reflectors are here.. Dang these thing are heavy. I'm taking the stuff for the SJ people home tonight. For SF, I will leave them in the office.

12. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

That's cool - I'll pick up from you next week.

13. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Crap just realized my wife is having eye surgry on Monday. Can I get them from you Tuesday or Wednesday?

14. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Phong
    I will pick up on monday. I will give you a call.

15. Elite

Elite Guest

For everyone in SF, just give me a call when you want to come by :) ..

Eileen,
    I can bring yours over for you sometimes next week.

16. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Cool - I can meet you half way or something. I don't want it to suck lugging the reflector around for you ;D

I can see it now "no, no really they're reflectors. you know for lights. no, not aliens" :D

17. Elite

Elite Guest

I just put it on my head and if anyone ask, I will tell them it's my hat ;D LOL

18. Elite

Elite Guest

dswong01 got his..

Let me know want you to pick up yours :)

19. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Can I pick up tomorrow from you?

Half the office decided they were going to stupid sick today - grrrrr.

20. Elite

Elite Guest

I will bring it over for you tomorrow Eileen..