Kessil

Photo Op: Point Bonita Lighthouse

kinetic

Supporting Member
Hi Guys,
I've been organizing a photoshoot of the Point Bonita Lighthouse. I made reservations for a moonlight tour, and was wondering if you guys would be interested. I have 3 spots open, it starts at 7:30pm at point bonita on May 1st, 2007 (Tuesday evening).

I'm going to leave my place around 6, and maybe get there for sunset shots first =)

Let me know ASAP!

More info:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/sfbas/discuss/72157600129041165/

let me know soon! there are a few trying to get that last spot. I'm saving it for you, but can only for another day at most. would be cool to have you along though, so get that car! hehe

awesome, added you to the list as confirmed.

be ready at the trailhead at 7:15pm =)

Bring a water bottle, jacket, maybe a flashlight that's small. Also bring a tripod. If you don't have one, walmart has cheap ones, even the cheap ones work well, but you definitely need one. And that's about it.

I might be overlooking something... but it's like 3:30am so I might be having a brain fart. Haha =P

See you tuesday =)

Sounds good yes I need to get a tripod. BTW I volunteer out that way on Sat nights at The Marine Mammal Center rehabing elephant seals, fur seals, harbor seals and sea lions. Not sure if you know where that is but they have some pretty spectacular views from up there. LMK if you are ever interested and I can probably get you in if you want to take some shots. It is closed to the public due to the major construction that is going on.

Yeah, walmart has some for less than $20, though this may be a good opportunity to invest in a nice one =)

I don't know where that center is, but it sounds so cool! Definitely let me know =) We'll talk about it at the shoot on Tuesday.

Back