Pick your own frag

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Elite, Dec 17, 2007.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Email send to matt. Waiting for reply.

2. Elite

Elite Guest

Has Matt replied to your email??

3. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

No reply from him yet. I tried to call him too but no answer. I might try to contact him again by RC pm.

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Well Matt just moved to San Mateo, so might still be ultra hectic in getting things set up.

5. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I talked to Matt today. I asked him if I could drop by tomorrow, he said he is too busy tomorrow. I told him I'll give him a call next week again.

6. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I just picked up the coral today. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Also bought a big single polyp dendro. Very nice guy to deal with got a good discount too. I want to get a setosa and dino egg but he was out of it.

Okay let's start the list for 2nd gen frag. :D

7. Elite

Elite Guest

Cool.. 8)

I was actually suppose to get the setosa but I know he is out that's why I didn't ask :)

8. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Here is the picture of the bad boy. It is about 1"x2" in size.

[​IMG]

9. Elite

Elite Guest

:eek: That is a $180 frag ;D

Looking good man... Hopefully it will grow fast 8) ..

Thanks Matt!!! (if you see this :D)

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Any update on this frag?

11. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

slow grower.

12. Elite

Elite Guest

Feed it Perry :D ..

13. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Tentacles only come out when the lights are off -- that is 2am in the morning. :D

Maybe I should split this in half so we can see growth diff on two none identical system.

14. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

My LPS don't send out tenticles till night time either...unless I toss some food in the water. The moment I add a little cyclopeeze or mysis to the water column, they open rapidly. You can watch it happen in less than a minute of adding.

15. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

My other lps does that. I got about 5 diff favia but none of them would send out tentacles during feeding time except when lights are off.

16. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Should start feeding them when the lights are on. They'll eventually adjust to the schedule.