Kessil

Pictures of cuttlefish at ocean Treasure.Corals too

Did they have a bunch of laser pointers, or where they el cheapo with a bunch of neon string and tacks? :)

Let me introduce myself my name is james and I am the manager at Ocean Treasures
Let's clear up some confusion on the cuttlefish

1. The cuttle is going into a 55 gallon species only tank.
2. The person who purchased it sucessfully keeps cephs now.
3. He is not going to resell it.
4. I have had it in the shop for 5 weeks it sat here for two before it was sold. I was very careful who I sold it to. I had a couple of people want to buy it but they did not have the right system to keep it so I turned them down.

We are well aware that they are difficult to keep and should not be imported. But when I heard that one of my wholesalers had it. I thought that it would have the best chance here in our system. If anyone wants a tour of our water mamangement system I would be happy to show them around. I have a B.S. in marine biology and I kept have ceph's successfully for many years. I thought if I could not find someone to care for it I would keep it for myself.

By the way Rich your web site is a great resource I will definately tell the customer to check it out.
If I come across any more of them I will call you first.
You should come into the store and check it out.
We are open 11-7/ 7 days a week.

Thanks
James

Thanks James! I was glad when Nash posted that he had reported the situation askew from the reality. :D

If your customer doesn't know about www.TONMO.com, please send them there as well.

Good to hear its going into a home where it will have a chance!

Thanks for future calls about cephs. If you let me know about them I can get them to a good home even if I can't take them. :D

Nash took some really great shots of the cuttle.
I will definately call you if I any have questions or come across another flamboyant cuttle

I will also pass on the link.

James

Back