got ethical husbandry?

Pink Astreopora

I almost titled this thread Pink As***** to go with the pink hentai thread but I have way too much class.

Bryan was nice enough to stop by today and help me chop up two Astreopora today, so here's the DBTC thread for the pink one.

I have 5 pieces of this available. Astreopora is commonly considered an SPS similar in care requirements to encrusting Montipora species. It's supposed to be hardy, and this one is a neat pink color with green polyps.

You should have a well established tank and a good track record with SPS.

astreoporas.jpg

Oh, I plan to come to the frag trade so I can pass these out to interested people there.

Also I wonder if someone could fix that glaring typo it hurts my eyes!

I can change the spelling, but someone else will have to convert it to a chain post. Actually most anyone could select the edit button at the top of the page and change the spelling.

I would love to give this a home. Montis grow great for me.

Treylane claimed the final piece. Everyone above this post gets a frag.

See me at the swap for pickup. Pm if other arrangements are needed.

Missing a few frags I gave out at the swap, any chance you guys could update here? I'd love to see how this grows and colors up I think it will be very nice.

I got the low-light warning, so have kept it in alllmost-shade. Polyps still aren't coming out during the day, but I assume my fish have something to do with that.

IMG_3021.jpg

Back