Kessil

pinners tanks (Virtual Tour March 2nd 2014 pm for login info )

I Will be hosting a virtual tour on Sunday March 2nd. If you would like the username and password for my IP Camera please pm me and i will send you login information. Please log off as soon as you are done so others may also view. I will give everyone the same info so if you are not able to log in please try again later. This is the only way i can let you all see my system since i live in the north bay.

Tour is now open till midnite tomorrow pm for url and login info. Ill check email hourly to check for pm. Only few people have login info as of now.

Very neat idea. Does that webcam have any sort of zoom capability? I didn't see one. Also was hoping you weren't going to jump into the frame all of a sudden :D

Also is there anything you're hoping to get out of those 2 clownfish in the taller tank (most left on the webcam) was a very white clownfish and one that was almost all black).

the 2 fish in taller tank were a divinci and a domino. Im trying to add some black into the divinci pattern. There is no zoom on this camera. Im staying in my room today so no sudden surprise popins. I also turn cam to area so i know if someone is on it lol.

Back