Cali Kid Corals

Please Help Us Track Down These THIEVES

Gomer said:
doh...missed it :(

"this posting has been flagged for removal"

Just a bunch of wankers showing their wanking skills :lol: Not much and def. not worth a sad face :)

damn, WTF is wrong w/ ppl. seriously, stealing corals? i could understand if they are stealing for survival like food but cmon, corals????????????

check this thread out on NR. theres a email to these suckas. someone should email to meet up. give em a beat down w/ our seaclone skimmers.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=211485

xinumaster said:
I'm sorry to hear that Robert and Cerissa. I guessed I'll be scared letting ppl pick up corals in my house now unless I personally know them.

i don't even have ppl pick up anymore. last time i did, my soap went missing!

It's always a risk with strangers coming over. I've been pretty fortunate I guess of meeting outstanding people in my coral / equipment deals. The mentality is still very positive I feel, these horrible occurrences seem more rare than the norm, which is good. As long as our communities stay strong I think we have less to worry about.

BTW Sam: about the soap, maybe their hands were REALLLLLLY dirty =)

kinetic said:
It's always a risk with strangers coming over. I've been pretty fortunate I guess of meeting outstanding people in my coral / equipment deals. The mentality is still very positive I feel, these horrible occurrences seem more rare than the norm, which is good. As long as our communities stay strong I think we have less to worry about.

Art,

Can you tell that I was nervous when you and your gf came by to see my tank ... :)
Just kidding my friend !!!

Radiolunatic said:
kinetic said:

Art,

Can you tell that I was nervous when you and your gf came by to see my tank ... :)
Just kidding my friend !!!

hah! no wonder i couldn't find any soap ;)

Back