Reef nutrition

PLEASE RSVP - Jan. 12th - BAR Potluck & DIY LED Workshop @ 1:00pm

Gentlemen after I woke up this morning I was discussing the weekend w/ my fiance & told her that I would be going to the bar potluck but skipping the potluck she immediately interjected & asked why I'm not bringing food so I said we have things going on and I need to get back so I can catch up to the plans we had together, at this point she felt I was being rude & I should be nice & fully participate & our plans weren't that serious so she's making some of her wonderful spinach dip for me to bring. I realized at this point her decision was non-negotiable so count me in for spinach dip and I will be there at 1:00 :)
I'm excited now since I live for food hah

HiFi,
She's a keeper!

xulio,
I don't think there is any requirement that you actually MAKE the food! You getting SPICY wings?

Coral reefer said:
I still remember last years meeting while they were spanking the saints. Wasn't someone you knew at that game Gregory?
I was actually in Orlando at Disneyworld at the time, there were a LOT of Saints jersey's walking around the park the day of the game, for fear of getting attacked I didn't wear any 49er gear (and I didn't pack any either)... the next day... NOTHING it was like a switch didn't see a thing, however I did see some 49ers jerseys walking around :D

HiFidelity said:
Gentlemen after I woke up this morning I was discussing the weekend w/ my fiance & told her that I would be going to the bar potluck but skipping the potluck she immediately interjected & asked why I'm not bringing food so I said we have things going on and I need to get back so I can catch up to the plans we had together, at this point she felt I was being rude & I should be nice & fully participate & our plans weren't that serious so she's making some of her wonderful spinach dip for me to bring. I realized at this point her decision was non-negotiable so count me in for spinach dip and I will be there at 1:00 :)
I'm excited now since I live for food hah

You better marry that lady ASAP, Fidel! :D

GDawson said:
aqua-nut said:
GDawson said:
sfsuphysics said:
Just make sure there's clear signage if you get nuclear wings, I want to enjoy the 49ers game later :D

Are you looking forward to seeing them lose too? :p

-Gregory

Shut your mouth! ;)

Da cheese heads are going DOWN!

We will see about that....... and yes I'll be wearing my lucky cheese head!!! :D

-Gregory
Another 49er fan here. :)

Smith and Smith are going to make Rodgers' day a living hell again. ;)

*Thread officially derailed!*

[/quote]

*Thread officially derailed!*[/quote]
I'm a 49er fan, too, but I don't have a lot of confidence that Smith^2 can do well when they are both injured.

Back on track. Just a reminder that the LEDs we assemble at the workshop will be raffled at the end of the meeting. Come win some LEDs! And have a wonderful meal.

*Thread officially derailed!*[/quote]
I'm a 49er fan, too, but I don't have a lot of confidence that Smith^2 can do well when they are both injured.[/quote]

Justin Smith is the anchor of that d line...Workhorse that doesn't get enough credit.. gotta love the 'put your head down and just play attitude. Him anything less than 100% may not be enough.

Won't make it today but have fun everyone!
Oh yeah, someone bring peanuts to throw at the cheesehead :D

Da cheesehead didn't show up!

Of course now da cheese will be put back on the shelf to ripen for another 12months! What a gouda idea!

Shaky start to a great game!

And what a wonderful potluck. So much good food and good people.

It was a really good day. Wonderful food and company. A cool workshop on building your own LED. Very easy. I almost won the one I helped put together.

Yeah lovely food as always, people in BAR know how to cook! :D I was rather surprised at how simple those plug and play LEDs were, having done a good number the old fashioned way, straining my back/neck, screwing up the solder junctions, wiring backwards.... 25 cents per LED upcharge seems like a bargain! :D

Back