Polyp Poisoning.... Stupidest thing I think I've ever done.

Discussion in 'Other Reef Talk' started by zambavi, Feb 10, 2009.

  1. GreshamH

    GreshamH Guest

    [quote author=zambavi link=topic=6287.msg80727#msg80727 date=1234475960]
    [quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6287.msg80504#msg80504 date=1234398779]
    OT answer: Paly's have more from what I have read.
    [/quote]

    In all the research I've read in the past and after the urgent research I've done over the past two days it is pretty consistent that the Paly's have more. So.... +1
    [/quote]

    Worst I've been effected by the toxin was via epizoanthids but my exposure was MASSIVE as I had to hand clean every colony (100's at a time) as they came in just loaded with a sundial type snail (eats epis)
     
  2. SoulFish

    SoulFish Guest

    glad everyone is safe
     
  3. GreshamH

    GreshamH Guest

    Just wanted to post the article that is making the rounds right now:

    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/04/05/world%E2%80%99s-2nd-deadliest-poison-in-an-aquarium-store-near-you/

     

Share This Page