Kessil

Ponape Torch

dswong01

Supporting Member
I have 2 frags of Ponape Torch available:

1. Must pick up at April meeting.
2. Pick a number between 1 and 40.
3. If I lose mine, bump me to the top of the queue.
4. Put two frags back into DBTC before doing whatever you like with the remaining.

Ok, I have a second gen frag of this to pass on. It's been growing well in my tank.

Caveat: Although I have not found any AEFW on this colony, I have found AEFW in my tank, so you need to dip this guy before putting him in to yours.

Pickup at my house in SJ. There's a chance I might make it to the Nov BOD meeting, but not sure yet.

Hey 8,

I'd like to grow this one out. I don't have a problem with dipping. I'm not sure that I can come to SJ for it, and will be at the Holiday party and lecture in Dec if you still have it. If you :mail: me with the area of SJ, I may be able to get there on the 30th of November.

R.K.

Is the holiday party the same as the SF Tank Tour that apon is organizing? I'll be going to that...

I live in north San Jose, near Valley Fair Mall, right off of 280.

Yup, it does. I have fewer green polyps on the bottom, but otherwise, it's exactly the same.

PM'd you with pickup details...

Eight said:
Is the holiday party the same as the SF Tank Tour that apon is organizing? I'll be going to that...

I live in north San Jose, near Valley Fair Mall, right off of 280.
No. Apon's Tour is the 6th and BARs Party is on the 12th. I'll be attending both, but arriving late to Apon's Tour.

Depending on your schedule, I may want to drive down tomorrow mid day around Noon, if that works LMK. It seems like it's going to be a good day for a motorcycle ride.

Joel

I'm running 250 watt 20k Reeflux bulbs in Lumenbright reflectors with Coralvue adjustable eballasts. I have them slightly under driven for a bluer color. The ponape is high in the tank, probably 8 inches under the water surface. I've found this coral to grow pretty decently in these conditions.

I'm running 2 x 175w 20k Reeflux driven by dual PFO magnetic pulse start ballast, with 2 x 110w URI SVHO Super Actnics driven by Icecap 660, and 1 54w T5 Super Blue. I'll have this near to the top apx 8" under MHs.

Back