Post your swap questions here!

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by Thales, Jul 4, 2008.

1. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

2nd sat of Feb Lyn :)

2. Lyn

Lyn Guest

sooo, February?

3. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Ok, great! I'll have to see what kinds of frags I can come up with :). Something that people will want. I was afraid the last time that I would end up with the frags I brought to the swap.

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I've only seen a few corals left over and all of them where softies so don't worry :)

5. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Ummm....all I have are softies and polyps :(. At least, until the frags that I got from the last swap get big enough...

Would it be OK to bring Hawaiian strombus snails or amphipods? I can definitely grow those :)! Would they be allowed for the swap? I think I saw someplace that as long as you produced it...

6. Elite

Elite Guest

You can bring almost anything to the swap and put it on the free for all table. Inverters and macroalgae don't count as a frag though.

7. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=4039.msg53184#msg53184 date=1219285459]
    Ummm....all I have are softies and polyps :(. At least, until the frags that I got from the last swap get big enough...

Would it be OK to bring Hawaiian strombus snails or amphipods? I can definitely grow those :)! Would they be allowed for the swap? I think I saw someplace that as long as you produced it...
    [/quote]

I'm interested in the HI strombus myself :)

8. Lyn

Lyn Guest

I'm interested in the HI strombus myself :)

Well Gresham, if they don't count as a "frag", and you'd still like some...you can PM me :)