Jestersix

Post your swap questions here!

Ok, great! I'll have to see what kinds of frags I can come up with :). Something that people will want. I was afraid the last time that I would end up with the frags I brought to the swap.

I've only seen a few corals left over and all of them where softies so don't worry :)

Ummm....all I have are softies and polyps :(. At least, until the frags that I got from the last swap get big enough...

Would it be OK to bring Hawaiian strombus snails or amphipods? I can definitely grow those :)! Would they be allowed for the swap? I think I saw someplace that as long as you produced it...

You can bring almost anything to the swap and put it on the free for all table. Inverters and macroalgae don't count as a frag though.

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=4039.msg53184#msg53184 date=1219285459]
Ummm....all I have are softies and polyps :(. At least, until the frags that I got from the last swap get big enough...

Would it be OK to bring Hawaiian strombus snails or amphipods? I can definitely grow those :)! Would they be allowed for the swap? I think I saw someplace that as long as you produced it...
[/quote]

I'm interested in the HI strombus myself :)

I'm interested in the HI strombus myself :)

Well Gresham, if they don't count as a "frag", and you'd still like some...you can PM me :)

Back