Kessil

Potluck food items

tuberider said:
We'll just leave the room unlocked and he can come clean up :D

No worries... I decided I'm doing neither event :) I did some thinking about BAR/clubs/forums over the weekend while in LA and I decided I'm not going to be active in any one club or club forum. I have too much going on and it's simply a distraction. If a product keyword search brings me here I'll answer the question. Other then that it'll be futile to PM or post to me here.

[/quote] No worries... I decided I'm doing neither event :) I did some thinking about BAR/clubs/forums over the weekend while in LA and I decided I'm not going to be active in any one club or club forum. I have too much going on and it's simply a distraction. If a product keyword search brings me here I'll answer the question. Other then that it'll be futile to PM or post to me here.[/quote]

WOW! I didn't see that coming. :( Your presence on the boards will be sorely missed by this reefer. :Crying: Best to you in all your future endeavors. $)

[/quote] No worries... I decided I'm doing neither event :) I did some thinking about BAR/clubs/forums over the weekend while in LA and I decided I'm not going to be active in any one club or club forum. I have too much going on and it's simply a distraction. If a product keyword search brings me here I'll answer the question. Other then that it'll be futile to PM or post to me here.[/quote]

WOW! I didn't see that coming. :( Your presence on the boards will be sorely missed by this reefer. :Crying: Best to you in all your future endeavors. $)

GreshamH said:
tuberider said:
We'll just leave the room unlocked and he can come clean up :D

No worries... I decided I'm doing neither event :) I did some thinking about BAR/clubs/forums over the weekend while in LA and I decided I'm not going to be active in any one club or club forum. I have too much going on and it's simply a distraction. If a product keyword search brings me here I'll answer the question. Other then that it'll be futile to PM or post to me here.

WOW! :O I didn't see that coming. :( Your presence on the boards will be sorely missed by this reefer. :Cry: Is there anything we can do to help change your mind about this :quest: Best to you in all your future endeavors. $)

Gresham, I'm sorry to hear that you will not be a mainstay on the boards. :( I truly did appreciate your words of wisdom and friendly bantering. Happy Holidays to you! :)

Wow Erin, you are going to Europe???? I'm soooo jealous. I'd skip my curry too if I could go to Europe! :D

OK, I guess curry is back on the menu since it got 3 votes to zero for cholesterol h'ors d'oeuvres. Besides, I was at a loss as to how to keep the h'ors d'oeuvres warm while traveling down to the party/meeting. Cold, congealed bacon wrapped stuff isn't as appealing as when it is hot, right out of the oven. Thanks for saving me curry lovers! At least that will retain residual heat and I can plug the crock pot in when I get there. Plus, it'll be nice on a cold rainy day; which I believe is the forcast for this weekend. :( But no worries, we'll all be inside, warm and toasty. :bigsmile:

P.S. How hot do you like your curry?

tuberider said:
Hey, you can vote too, I'm just voicing my opinion. If everyone makes comments on my choice, I get hot curry ;)
I have a preference towards medium, but I'll eat whatever is there :-D

Just for clarity, which room is the "usual" room and how would I find it? I only made it to Paul Whitby's talk in October and that is the only room I know.

Back