Jestersix

Potluck food items

Well, Sherri, it looks like 16 people have responded :D My guess would be 40 -50. Hey gang, if you expect to be there, please chime in.

I'll Be there ............Bringing a couple of homemade cheesecake like pies .........and maybe some pepto bismol incase of an emergency

I can't compete with Lyn's goodies but surely someone will want a frag of my pies ;)

Sergio

Any pot sticker fans out there? The wife makes some decent ones I'm told (I'm not a fan of that particular dish myself), what I'd really like to do is clean out the fridge/freezer :D

tuberider said:
At the time that you posted, the list had been updated.....
Oh really? I apologize for jumping the gun then, I saw 8 or so pages and assumed other people were all doing other things. Instead I see Tony is making math equations and other crap like that :D

Lyn said:
I'll bring BAR-style iced cookies too! :D

BTW, how many people are we expecting?

IMGP3910.jpg

Wow Awesome cookies Lyn. :) :D :bigsmile: :party: :santa:

Thanks for the compliments Norm and Reef Keeper. We are not having the cookies on the bottom though because Jeremy couldn't tell what they were, plus they took a long time to decorate. I had to improvise since there are not a lot of "coral" cookie cutters out there. If anyone finds one, let me know! :)

Norm, my husband would love it if I started selling something to off-set my hobby. :bigsmile: Are you going to find me customers?

Mike, I LOVE pot stickers. So do my kids and hubby. :) We also love cheese cake/pie, Sergio. I'll take a frag...or do I need to have good karma to get a piece? :D

I really hope we get more people and more responses to this site. I made tons of cookies, so if we don't get more people, everyone will need to take some home; or eat 1/2 dozen cookies each. :)

See you all on Saturday!

OK, just found out there's a chance I can come to the potluck. I might have a meeting rescheduled, I'll know by tomorrow. Is the list on the original post up to date? I'll try to find something good to bring that's not already on the list if so.

Lyn said:
I made tons of cookies, so if we don't get more people, everyone will need to take some home; or eat 1/2 dozen cookies each. :)
I can help you with both those options :p I loved your cookies last year (especially those ginger sea horses)

Guys/gals,

Add one more to the list. Only second event attended (BAYMAC first).

Not only is my lady letting me go and taking care of the kids - but tonight she's going to find out that she is going to make a batch of fudge for us all!!!

dave

Lyn said:
Thanks for the compliments Norm and Reef Keeper. We are not having the cookies on the bottom though because Jeremy couldn't tell what they were, plus they took a long time to decorate. I had to improvise since there are not a lot of "coral" cookie cutters out there. If anyone finds one, let me know! :)

Norm, my husband would love it if I started selling something to off-set my hobby. :bigsmile: Are you going to find me customers?

Mike, I LOVE pot stickers. So do my kids and hubby. :) We also love cheese cake/pie, Sergio. I'll take a frag...or do I need to have good karma to get a piece? :D

I really hope we get more people and more responses to this site. I made tons of cookies, so if we don't get more people, everyone will need to take some home; or eat 1/2 dozen cookies each. :)

See you all on Saturday!

There's a metal shop near my work that I am workings with to have plankton shaped cutters made. I'll try to design some corals for you as well :)

Lyn said:
Thanks for the compliments Norm and Reef Keeper. We are not having the cookies on the bottom though because Jeremy couldn't tell what they were, plus they took a long time to decorate.

Hmmm, I see....

Starfishes, seahorses, scallop/clam hybrids, giant sea amoebas.... :D

GreshamH said:
There's a metal shop near my work that I am workings with to have plankton shaped cutters made. I'll try to design some corals for you as well :)

That would be great Gresham! :D If you get them to do it, can I request that any longer parts be thicker than 1/2-3/4 inch wide to prevent breaking of the dough and baked cookies. Actually, simpler, more compact looking corals might work best. Birdsnest might be a little tough to do. :)

Tony, I have lots of ginger seahorses for you! :)

Back