got ethical husbandry?

Potluck for Southbay tour

No bear, Andy. ;D

We'll meet at 12nn but I will pm the meeting location tonight, and the phone# and address of the locations. Here are the lfs and member's tanks we're going to visit.

xinumaster's tank
tonggao's tank
cookiejar's tank
AS
AG
DPT

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=4467.msg55757#msg55757 date=1221588716]
Hi Tony, here is the list I got.

Perry - eggroll
Arnold - 5lb chow mein
joyce - chicken from chinese take out.
Mike - fresh fruits
islandcreation - kfc (one bucket)
Nukeproof - soda

[/quote]

I'll bring two buckets since there should be a good amount of people right? My girlfriend has to work so minus 1. Can anyone direct me to the closest KFC or chicken joint to where were having it? I really don't want to drive an hour and a half with chicken in the car ha,ha,ha

[quote author=patchin link=topic=4467.msg55836#msg55836 date=1221625076]
We could bring casserole, salad, dessert, or utensil type stuff. Do you have a preference.
[/quote]

Patchin, I can bring forks and spoons. But I don't have paper/plastic plates.

Perry - eggroll, forks and spoon
Arnold - 5lb chow mein
joyce - chicken from chinese take out.
Mike - fresh fruits
islandcreation - kfc (one bucket)
Nukeproof - soda
Elite -- vietnamese food
fishme - some breads and butter
patchin -- dessert and napkins
tonggao -- popstickers
LeviT -- rolls and plates

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4467.msg56086#msg56086 date=1221834030]
I haven't had KFC 3 years and before that....maybe another 5 :p[/quote]

That's got to be felony or something :) I don't have it that often but a lot more often than you Tony. I actually worked for KFC for 8 years (5 of those as a manager/co-owner) and I ate it 6 days a week. You'd think I'd be sick of it but nope, I still crave it from time to time :) .... I think I'll have some hotwings for lunch.... yummm

I want concensous on the t-shirt idea, i don't want to be the only one to show up with mine on, it'd be like a dream when you show up to school in your underwear :) Seriously though, if you want to do the tourist thing I'm in, I'm already a dork :D

Back