"POWERED BY KESSIL" begins

Discussion in 'Diablo Corals' started by eldiablosrt8, Sep 13, 2012.

1. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

So after a few months of figuring out the cost vs the benefits we have pulled the trigger and made the purchase. We are glad to announce we are the first store to be 100% "POWERED BY KESSIL". We will have over 30 A350/350w in used and over 10 A150w in use when we are complete with the install. This will be a a thread to keep you guys updated on how we did the installs and to show you the way the corals react and how they benefit from the change(as well as my power bill,LOL). so without anymore waiting let the pictures begin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

there will be alot more pics to follow as well as video blogs

2. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

3. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Does any of that hanging hardware come with the Kessils? I know the chains probably not but what about the little loops that are connected to the fixture?

4. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

What are the dimensions of that tank? Looks like a wacky lighting cost:volume ratio ;)

5. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

The fixture does come with a mounting ring, that ring is included

6. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Day 2

We got the racks cut, riveted and primed.... i then test fit the light location and then painted and started to build up racks with POPs. So here you go its official with proof, we are 100% "POWERED BY KESSIL"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

8. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Nice work man! Congrats and good luck. Way to put your kessils where your (wallet was) mouth is.