Neptune Aquatics

Purple Bubble Sponge

First thing I did come up with the name, and it is purple with little tiny bubbles on it.
I have a small piece of it, but it should grow very fast.

This sponge is great for beginners, it requires no special feeding. All it needs is a current that will blow food to it. Also it is pretty light tolerant, it is on my sand under 65 watt 50/50's(fluorescent). Also I have to warn whoever gets it that it will grow on any nearby solid structure(eventually even the wall). Also please be able to pick up at this month's meeting.

Please choose a number between 1 and 20, person closest to the answer(ends on the 7th) gets it.

yardartist said:
Can you post a photo even if it is not good quality to see what this is?
Sorry, but I do not have any way of putting photos on this site (I don't have a photobucket account or anything like that).

nudibranch said:
yardartist said:
Can you post a photo even if it is not good quality to see what this is?
Sorry, but I do not have any way of putting photos on this site (I don't have a photobucket account or anything like that).

Click on that "File attachments" link below the text area and you'll see a "Choose File" button where you can add an attachment/photo and "Attach" it.

Sweet! I can't make the meeting because I was already signed up for the impressionist exhibit with my GF's aunt and uncle :O

I'll PM John or iCon and ask if they can pick it up for me.

-R

I second your nomination JAR. It was shot from my very expensive and very versatile iPhone 3GS camera-phone. I dimmed the lighting to 70%, put on a macro lense (read: wiped off crud around camera part of phone) and let the camera do the work :)

Back