Purple Bubble Sponge

Discussion in 'DBTC - Other' started by nudibranch, Oct 4, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. GDawson

GDawson Guest

I've seen that before.....but not reliably.....and usually after a night of heavey drinking. :)

-Gregory

2. screebo

screebo Guest

Hey look at that! A green spotted mandarin! Mine is doing great and didn't even know he has a cousin in your tank! Gotta love those guys. Sometimes a person looking at my tank will see the spotted mandarin come into view and marvel at the job The Fish Engineer did on decorating it's pajamas.

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(5)_0.JPG

3. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Mine lost some bubbles too but they came back.

4. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

The reason your sponge is not growing fast is because it can not grow on sand. If you put something like a frag disc, rock, or wall near it it should grow onto it.

5. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

I have another frag ready. It has a good amount of sponge and is attached to a hermit crab shell, I do not know if the shell is full enough to house a hermit crab but I would like to see it go to a tank with some just in case.

First person to guess the right number between 1-20; if no one chooses the right number by next friday I will pick the person who's number is closest.
    Also I require that you can make it to the December meeting

6. r0ck0

r0ck0 Guest

7. Orion

Orion Guest

lucky 7 here

8. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Sorry I am a day late but rocko is the winner.

9. Orion

Orion Guest

A day late and not at the meeting

10. r0ck0

r0ck0 Guest

Thats ok there is always next time. thanks nudibranch

11. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

If you have this coral do not dose Blue Vet Slime Control, it causes it to start to fade and retract.

12. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

13. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

My colony of this sponge is bleached from the blue vet red slime control and I was wondering if anyone has a frag available.