Kessil

purple haze monti

I have 1 or 2 frags of purple haze monti -- I think that was what it was. look like the same one that Matt has in his reefready.com site. It also look like the indo superman monti that Mr Ugly has. The only think I ask is if my colony dies I would like to have a frag of it back. DBTC rules apply. I'll see if I can get a picture of the monti.

xinumaster/perry

Groovy Perry, please update this thread when after you give frags out by replying and saying who you gave them two, or after you receive a frag from perry reply that you got one :)

The first 2 BAR member who replied get the 2 frags. If there still be available frags (due to accidental fragging) I'll post it here too. Kenzo and Eileen gets the first 2 available frags.

xinumaster/perry

Got it frag last night. Size is about 1/2" to 3/4" -- frags is smal but it does grow fast and its a very hardy coral. Polyps are starting to turn from red to brown in my new tank, but you experts should have no problem getting the right color back. Body is still purple though. I will bring the frags to the RTY for pick up.

Here is the list of BAR members who'll get the first batch of frags:
Raddogz
Otterpop510
Seminolecpa

Otterpop510 and Seminolecpa received their frag of PHZM during the RTY last Saturday. Raddogz can pick up her frag from kenzo. Hope you guys like the frag. It's actually one of my favorite Monti.

Perry/xinumaster

eileen, got your frag.. i'll pass it off at the next bar meeting if i don't see you before then.. :)

one of the frags seems to be doing much better than the other (one the color of the skin is purplish, the other is still kinda white, both have decent PE).. but looks like both should pull through..

i'll pass eileen on the healthier one, though hopefully both of them should be fine in the next couple weeks as everything stablizes out..

Bryan, I might be willing to grow this one out but what how much light does it need? I'm running out higher realestate in my tank.

Back