Purple Montipora

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by JAR, Oct 5, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Two more frags ready. Actually four smallish ones so two per person. You can glue one and frag rack the other to pass on later.

Pick up December meeting or Berkeley.

2. yardartist

yardartist Guest

The frags have doubled in size. Anyone like me to bring them for them this Saturday?

3. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

How does this grow? Is it a cap?

4. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Until the last frag I glued to my rock in the display, I would have said encrusting. This one however has a skirt floating out to the sides. It is on the top of a very small point. I was trying to isolate its encrusting behavior. Seems to have worked, but encouraged plating. The others were on larger sections of rock. The frags I am offering all have downturned edges trying to puddle.

5. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

This was unsuccessful for me with my first try...I'd love a second attempt

6. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

Id take a frag. Ill be at the meeting.

7. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Mike and Chris so far. Two more frags if others are interested.

8. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

John/SFboarders I got one at home for you, brought it from the meeting with me.

9. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Little bump to this one too, if John/SFBoarders does not take it then is up for someone else.

10. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

You can pass it to somebody else Mario. Thanks though! :)

11. melly mel

melly mel Guest

Got 1 frag ready encrusted on a plug. Same rules as original poster. Pick up in San Jose or can meet up at neptunes. Will be making more frags in the coming weeks.

12. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

Well done!