Reef nutrition

Purple Mushrooms - good beginner coral

Apon

Supporting Member
I have a bunch of loose ones from my softie tank at work. They are about 2 inches in size. Standard DBTC rules. I can give out about 4 of them.

You got it - when do you want it? - I also have some brown ones with bumps on it if you want. I live in SF but work in Santa clara

Beaupierce,

Will you be at the meeting this Saturday? I can pass it along to you then. Please let me know. I won't be there, but my friend will be.

I work in Santa Clara and live in SF. So weekends are the easiest for me or at the next meeting.....which I guess is August at the swap. I don't think I will be there, but I can have someone bring it there.

I can come to SF and pick it up on a weekend. Do you mind holding for a few weeks? I'm dealing with some issues in my tank that I'd like to clear up before adding anything new. The August meeting is fine too, if that's easier. Thank you!

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3419.msg46154#msg46154 date=1213753968]
oh, ick won't affect mushrooms.
[/quote]

I think I'm going to start quarantining all new frags and inverts I get, not just fish. So I want to get done using the quarantine tank for the ich treatment then I can use it for the mushroom and some other corals.

Back