Purple Mushrooms - good beginner coral

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by Apon, Mar 25, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Be careful som eof the medication will kill corals, but not the fish. Copperbased ones. For the club, we reccomend dipping corals before adding to your tank, but a full QT in addition to the Dip will help. Its a different dip (Iodine mostly) than the ones used for fish. You can find info on board about dipping corals.

2. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Oh, I forgot, I was told that beaupierce didn't make the meeting. If you are reading this, let me know if you still want one.

3. beaupierce

beaupierce Guest

hey I'll still take one..I wasn't able to make it...family emergency....if you have one let me know

I am in San Jose, so I can pick it up at work or whatever

4. Apon

Apon Volunteer

yes I still have one- are you ever in Santa Clara right off lawerence expressway and 101

5. beaupierce

beaupierce Guest

sure am...let me know when a good time is and I can swing by if you want. PM me your address and whatever is convient with you
    Cheers

6. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Arnold, do you still have a frag of this that I can have? Can I pick up at the swap?

Thanks!

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Yes you can have one, but no I won't be at the swap...I will be at my volunteer sump cam with the YMCA for a week. Check with me again in 2 weeks I guess.

8. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Okay. Just let me know when you're around and have time for me to pick it up. Thanks!

9. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I am back, just let me know when you want to pick up.....This Sunday is ok for me in the early afternoon.

10. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

I ended up getting a couple types of purple mushrooms at the swap, so I think I'm going to pass on these for now. Thank you anyway, though!

11. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok no problem

12. reef89

reef89 Guest

can i get one tooo??? if theres any left....

13. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Reef89 - yes you can - will you be attending any meetings so I can pass it along?

14. reef89

reef89 Guest

i dont know where the meting are at? im new to this forum... but already liking it.!

15. Apon

Apon Volunteer

meetings are here -every 2 months...next one is in Oct.

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?page=10

16. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Board of Directors meeting is this Saturday.

All members are welcome to attend!

Come on by if you have time.

17. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

I found a loose purple mushroom today, of good size and is available for a 2nd generation offering orig from Arnold.
    Let me know. Pickup in SF.

18. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

I still have this purple mushroom available as a 2nd gen.

Only rule is to add 1 back to the chain.

Pickup at the Frag Swap.

19. jeepboy_90

jeepboy_90 Guest

I am interested. Is it solid purple and smooth? If so I will pass, if not I would like to try.

20. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

It is solid purple, relatively smooth, with tiny little pimple like bumps.

[quote author=jeepboy_90 link=topic=3419.msg78973#msg78973 date=1233953321]
    I am interested. Is it solid purple and smooth? If so I will pass, if not I would like to try.
    [/quote]