Neptune Aquatics

Purple Mushrooms - good beginner coral

Be careful som eof the medication will kill corals, but not the fish. Copperbased ones. For the club, we reccomend dipping corals before adding to your tank, but a full QT in addition to the Dip will help. Its a different dip (Iodine mostly) than the ones used for fish. You can find info on board about dipping corals.

Oh, I forgot, I was told that beaupierce didn't make the meeting. If you are reading this, let me know if you still want one.

hey I'll still take one..I wasn't able to make it...family emergency....if you have one let me know

I am in San Jose, so I can pick it up at work or whatever

Yes you can have one, but no I won't be at the swap...I will be at my volunteer sump cam with the YMCA for a week. Check with me again in 2 weeks I guess.

I ended up getting a couple types of purple mushrooms at the swap, so I think I'm going to pass on these for now. Thank you anyway, though!

meetings are here -every 2 months...next one is in Oct.

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?page=10

I found a loose purple mushroom today, of good size and is available for a 2nd generation offering orig from Arnold.
Let me know. Pickup in SF.

It is solid purple, relatively smooth, with tiny little pimple like bumps.

[quote author=jeepboy_90 link=topic=3419.msg78973#msg78973 date=1233953321]
I am interested. Is it solid purple and smooth? If so I will pass, if not I would like to try.
[/quote]

Back