Neptune Aquatics

purple polyp birds nest

Well my B-day is coming, so I would like to give to the DBTC program. As my second DBTC offering... 2 frags of a purple polyps birds nest.
Pick a number between 1 and 40
Rules
1. Please be a current BAR member.
2. Please follow DBTC rules.
3. Must not sell (I gave to you, you most give to others).
4. Put two frags back into DBTC.
5. If I lose mine, bump me to the top of the queue.
6. Pick a number between 1 and 40.
7. Must pick up at my house in Fremont, (about a mile away from were Bay Area Coral Farmers Market was at).
8. I'd also like to track 2nd gen so please post to this thread when you have given out your frag.
Ends on the 5/22/09 @ 5:00 pm

Here is a picture of the mother colony:

reefstud,
No it's is not the ponape. The Ponape is green with pink tips. If you like to stop by I could show you how both birdnests look like.

All,
Thank you.

Well I'm going to end this one today and not on 05/22/09. Since euod and melly me are the only one’s who gave a number they will each get a frag. If anyone else would like one sorry, but please put in a request.

euod and melly me,
The frags will go to you guys. I will PM you guys.

Thanks,
bluevoodoo

Is this a pink birdsnest? Is the base color pink? I'm trying to determine if I have this one. If not, I'd like to give it a try...I like birdsnests. :)

I don’t think it's pink, but it does have some purple polyps. So if your birds nest has purple polyps then there the same. You are also more than welcome to stop by and check it out.

Maybe because I’m new to the DBTC but is this the way these things go down? Here’s my problem I tried delivering a frag of this at BAYMAC to euod. I left it on the table for him to pick up. I’m not sure if he received the frag or not. I have tried PM him and he has not responded. I would just like to know if he did or didn’t get the frag and if he did not where is it?

Back