Kessil

PURPLE UNDATA

this is my first dbtc frag. i just became a member today also. so hope there might be some interest. if so ill frag this piece out. it glows blue/purple.if you know the name of this piece let me know.

monti.jpg

agree to bump me to the top of the list if I lose my colony
agree to return at least (2) 1/2X1/2 frags to DBTC before trading etc.
agree to pick up the frag from my house and/or at the meeting in April
what lighting setup you have?

Please put my name in the hat...

I agree to all your terms, I will be there in April, and have 150w halide over a 28g with some supplemental PC lighting.

I'd like to be considered too. :D DBTC is the only way to go!

12 gal 70 watt MH
46 gal 2X39 watt T-5 plus 96 watt PC
28 gal 128 watt PC

Sweet! Thanks! I feel like such a DBTC whore, I'm done with DBTC's until I can give some more out.

I'll be at the April meeting, will you be there?

[quote author=Knucklehead link=topic=6897.msg89441#msg89441 date=1237307650]
yes i got it from neptune.
[/quote]It's great that you are enthusiastic about contributing back to dbtc, but I would strongly advise you to let this guy stabilize in your system for a few weeks before cutting it up. This is for the animal's wellbeing.

/southpark
chopshops are bad mkay

(sorry, couldn't resist lol)

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=6897.msg90345#msg90345 date=1237484195]
[quote author=Knucklehead link=topic=6897.msg89441#msg89441 date=1237307650]
yes i got it from neptune.
[/quote]It's great that you are enthusiastic about contributing back to dbtc, but I would strongly advise you to let this guy stabilize in your system for a few weeks before cutting it up. This is for the animal's wellbeing.

/southpark
chopshops are bad mkay

(sorry, couldn't resist lol)
[/quote]
i wasnt planning to cut it until the week before the meeting. :)

cool thank you for the link. im reading one of his books with j sprung. so it will be cool to meet him.

badbread whats you name? the pic was taken under 250watt 20k radium MH no atinics so its glows that much as in the pic.just an fyi

Back