Neptune Aquatics

Purple with Baby blue Ricordea

Ok, this is an easy one to prop out. This is actually the 2nd head from this ric and you look close you can tell the mother is growing yet another mouth so I should have another one soon. As you can tell the baby is still growing out a little since I cut the mouth away a few weeks ago. This one is open to anyone my only requests are:

• [li]keep it lower in your tank [/li]
    [li]keep it in a lower flow area[/li]
    [li]attempt to keep it daily to help it fill out and reproduce[/li]
    [li]preferrable meeting pick up[/li]
    [li]put at least 2 back in before trading or selling[/li]

If there are several responses maybe I'll do the pick a number or something since there is only 1 right now.
ricordea8.jpg

As long as I feed it daily it has grown another mouth, once that happens I slice it off. This one was from a bad cut I made when removing the first one. The extra cut I made grew out into this little guy while still partially attached to the mother.

Very Pretty. I especially like the bright green center! I got an orange one at swap and it's doing really well in our nano. I've asked for a few things already on DBTC recently, so I will understand if you choose someone else. But I would like to be considered.

[quote author=patchin link=topic=3146.msg34495#msg34495 date=1203558539]
Very Pretty. I especially like the bright green center! I got an orange one at swap and it's doing really well in our nano. I've asked for a few things already on DBTC recently, so I will understand if you choose someone else. But I would like to be considered.
[/quote]

Sure thing. I'm like in the top 10 for receiving frags from the program so that won't weigh into my decision :) As long as a bunch of folks don't chime in by morning it's yours. I picked up a bright green one from the group buy but it doesn't eat as regularly as the mother always has, it might need some time.

Well this list does have a bunch of transactions that haven't been completed yet so in the case of my number there are at least 4 that I haven't received. I'll try and track down the other thread and post it there to.

to count
sfsuphysics 10
Gomer 10
seminolecpa 11
TimTen 12
Ibn 13
northbay-reefer 14
dswong01 14
otterpop510 14
Apon 14
Paradox 18
LordHelmet 20
Raddogz 21
LeviTillie 22
Dyngoe 22
nash 24
patchin 25
Mr. Ugly 28
Zepplock 29
xinumaster 36

Earhtboy, I should have another one by...... the April meeting if I can make it. The 2nd mouth is there and it's taken in food so I just need time to break out the ginsu :) (sp)

[quote author=Earthboy17 link=topic=3146.msg35248#msg35248 date=1204062013]
Sweet, so am I officially "in line" for it?

Thanks!! (either way)

tb[/quote]

Yep. It's a little scrunched up right now so I'm going to give it a few days and seperate it from the .... mother... parent..... or what ever :) so it can heal up before I get it to you. I still don't know what meeting I'll be making it to yet but if I don't get back to you in time for the April meeting we'll figure something out.

That's great. Thanks Levi!

Get it to me whenever! I'm more interested in the health of it than I am in the speed of it getting to me.

TB

The second ric is cut and healing. I'm thinking I'll have these 2 at the BOD meeting but I'll let you know. It looks like one in the original post is already starting to get a 2nd mouth :)

That'll be one for patchin and one for Earthboy17.

[quote author=patchin link=topic=3146.msg35663#msg35663 date=1204301659]
Thank you. Pickup at BOD?[/quote]

I'll let you know, still have to check the family calendar.

Very sad day. Came home from work and Levi's baby blue ricordia had melted. I had turned off the power heads to feed last night and only turned the interior power head on. Mistakingly left the return head off. almost everything else looked normal. I'm bummed :-[

Back