Jestersix

Question about events...

Are any events later in the day on Saturday? Or are there any events during the week? Mostly just curious. I get scheduling is hard. My wife has a training class on Friday nights and Saturday mornings until 3pm. So I watch the baby during that time. Thankfully, it's over in mid-May. So I hope to meet some of you then if I can't get to an event sooner.

Thanks!

Most of our events on Saturday.

They don't have to be on Saturday but they usually are. I've been doing a lot of the event planning but have been very busy lately but I do foresee my schedule freeing up soon.

We'll try to set up some fun events! Northern Valley Reefers are having a new years party in January at night, I'm sure we can come up with something fun like that to do.

For anyone else reading this, we're totally open to suggestions/event ideas. Send me a PM or post in this suggestions thread if you have some ideas.

Meetings are typically second Saturday of the month usually starting about 12-1 pm. Just what they've always been. Seems to work for most people

Meetings are typically second Saturday of the month usually starting about 12-1 pm. Just what they've always been. Seems to work for most people
Sounds good. I'm not asking anyone to change anything. I more felt odd I was posting here but hadn't actually met anyone yet and wanted to explain. I look forward to attending events in June!

Back