Raddogz's Radtacular Rics

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by Gomer, Sep 21, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I got this from Eileen a couple meetings ago and I thought I'd start a thread on it (btw, I just made up that name, so feel free to edit away:p). She wasn't exactly sure if it is a ric since it is quite large compared to all the rics we are used to. Either way, I think it is an awesome softie.

You can see 3 different babies on the rock. Too small right now, but will soon be returned to the chain :)

(20KK radium + white balance)
    [​IMG]

2. iani

iani Guest

Yup that is a riccordia yuma.

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Coolness, I'll be looking for the updates on this and keep me in mind. :)

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

1.5 frags cut. I for sure. Not sure with the second since it is smaller than I want to give out. I had more, but because of how the big ric walked to the other side of the flat rock and I had to rotate it, 2 receded to little specks:(

5. Lyn

Lyn Guest

I'd like to get in line for one please. :)

6. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

1. Lyn

Levi, still want one? the second one looks like it'll be ok, albeit a small ..if you are ok with that There MIGHT be another one under the skirt of the parent that I can get off. We'll see if I can make her move.

please let arrange for pickup (next BOD, next general, or pickup in livermore)

7. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Thanks Tony! I'm so excited to get a different colored Ricordia :D

I'm planning on going to the next general meeting for sure, perhaps even the next BOD because I need someone to show me how to frag some LPS to grow out for DBTC. :)

8. mckevinfang

mckevinfang Guest

i would love to try this out

this would be my first DBTC

9. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4618.msg85613#msg85613 date=1235963288]
    Levi, still want one? the second one looks like it'll be ok, albeit a small ..if you are ok with that There MIGHT be another one under the skirt of the parent that I can get off. We'll see if I can make her move.

please let arrange for pickup (next BOD, next general, or pickup in livermore)[/quote]
    Sounds good to me. I should be out your way on the night of 3-16 if that works for you? Otherwise it could be a while in which case you are welcome to pass it on. lmk, thx.

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

16th will be fine. The weekend before, I'll PM you a pic to see if the size works for you (or I can grow out for a later date assuming I cnat get another frag off).

11. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

How did you get yours to grow out. The yumas in my tank just sit there. Dont think they have ever multiplied. :(

12. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Flow. It doesn't like it. Put it in flow and it slowly walks away occasionally leaving a bit of a foot which grows out into a new polyp

13. mckevinfang

mckevinfang Guest

so is there another frag available? :)

14. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Just what I have posted :) More maybe later and when I do, I'll update the thread.

15. Lyn

Lyn Guest

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4618.msg85613#msg85613 date=1235963288]

1. Lyn

please let arrange for pickup (next BOD, next general, or pickup in livermore)
    [/quote][quote author=Lyn link=topic=4618.msg85618#msg85618 date=1235965062]
    Thanks Tony! I'm so excited to get a different colored Ricordia :D

I'm planning on going to the next general meeting for sure, perhaps even the next BOD because I need someone to show me how to frag some LPS to grow out for DBTC. :)
    [/quote]

Hi Tony,

I will be at the next BOD on 3/14. I can pick up the Yuma then if you will be there. :)

16. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

17. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Hi folks I will have two frags of this available tomorrow at the BOD meeting.

Post a reply

18. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

I would love one, but go ahead and give to others if you get more responses

19. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Should have a couple frags of this cut today or tomorrow for pickup at the next meeting. I want to make sure they heal well before "I draw any names out of the hat." More to come as I do inventory on other threads.

No number picking though :p I started it and I'll end my threads without it lol

20. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

if you end up with one let me know i wanna start putting soemthing into the bio cube