Raffle Info For 2014 Frag Swap

Discussion in 'Diablo Corals' started by eldiablosrt8, Jan 3, 2014.

1. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Folks,

I decided to start a separate thread just for the raffle. The raffle this year is probably more important to me than any other part of the event. This year, proceeds from our raffle will be donated along with proceeds of the day to Mr. Rutherford's 3Rd Class That means the more tickets you buy for a chance to win these amazing donations the more $$$ will go to the kids.

You may prepay for raffle tickets via paypal or pay at event. The raffle tickets will cost:

1 Ticket-- $1

12 tickets $10

25 tickets $20

This year not only are we getting some amazing donations Diablo Corals will be making some cool donations as well. I know that at swap locally everyone seems to like the individual box for raffle prizes so we will do that at the swap this year as well. This will allow you to buy millions f tickets and stuff you favorite box....

I am very excited to be apart of this years event and I am excited to see how excited everyone is about it. The companies we have talked to so far excited to be apart of the event. I want to make sure every company gets there proper time in the spotlight as well. I will be adding as we get more but Check out everyone that has donated/sponsored the event so far:

Reef Nutrition

AP Breed

RODS Food

Hikari USA

Jestersix Rockwork

Kessil Lighting

Diablo Corals

Continuum

Coral Frenzy

Thomas Vision Reef

Frag-A-Rack

Reef Angel Aquarium Controller

Bob Smith Industries (ic-gel glue)

Kritter Tanks

I take pride in being apart of growing the youth into understanding the hobby. They are our future and they can help us improve the hobby just like how we have come so far with FRAGGING to sustain the wild. I am pleased this event has grown leaps and bounds over the last 3 years and I am proud to be apart of a growing trend/event

From the whole crew at the Diablo Corals

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

gimmito and denzil like this.
  2. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Yeah, the individual raffle boxes are awesome. It definitely promotes additional raffles sales! :D

3. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

awesome Jess