High Tide Aquatics

Rainbow chalice

Rich (Thales) and I split this colony a few months back. It's ready to be fragged so that its colors may develop in different tanks and we can all learn how best to keep this cool piece.
samplepicsmag952post.jpg

Here's the deal.
You have to be a BAR member.
You have to agree to pick it up at my work in Albany (near Solano and San Pablo)
You must have a decent track record with chalices.
Also it would be nice to see pics on this thread occasionally. Not necessary, just gratifying.
6 small frags available.
-Jim

Jeremy, your piece was counted in before the 6 offered. Also Norms, Rich's (if he needs it) and Greshams (though he'd have to visit to get it!).
Seminolecpa is first. 5 remaining.

Is this one of the high light chalices, Jim? I have some that love the light, but the others truly color up when they're not in the light (basically ambient room lighting).

Hi Jim- if you have an extra piece of either your chalice or one of your micros I would be interested. Have made the big leap into LPS and now have the addiction. Have several Aussi acans I could frag to add to your don't break the chain group. Thanks, Pam

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=2753.msg29023#msg29023 date=1199123058]
You around today Jim :)
[/quote]

I am. :D Gimme a call.

Jim could you pm me the pickup address and let me know if you are around on Wednesday. I am itching to get out of the house so a trip to the esat bay may be just what I need.

[quote author=budgetyourself link=topic=2753.msg29021#msg29021 date=1199121371]
Hi Jim- if you have an extra piece of either your chalice or one of your micros I would be interested. Have made the big leap into LPS and now have the addiction. Have several Aussi acans I could frag to add to your don't break the chain group. Thanks, Pam
[/quote]

Welcome to BAR Forum PAM!!!!

Hey Jim,

I lost count along the way. I think I have a different tank than most (T5s and VHOs) and I'd like to see how it colors up in mine. If there's a piece available, I'll meet you whenever; work is light this week.

Matt

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2753.msg29030#msg29030 date=1199127234]
[quote author=budgetyourself link=topic=2753.msg29021#msg29021 date=1199121371]
[/quote]

Welcome to BAR Forum PAM!!!!
[/quote]

Hi Pam! :D

Back