Our mission

RBTA - Free for supporting members

Corallus

Supporting Member
Was cleaning my tank this afternoon, and somehow caught one of my RBTA's on the move and was able to get it out without any drama. Would love to pass this on to a supporting member - but, and I know this is a stretch, I'd like someone to pick it up today if possible. I've never had good luck keeping these in a box. I bought the original from Neptune a few years back, I now have ~10, including this one.

It's a clone of the 2 in the middle (right side is from @jonmos75)
Nem-1.jpg

Here's the one I'd like to pass on.
Nem-3.jpg

Nice peach-orange color, with a green center and white spots. In it's current state, maybe 2" across, when happily in your tank, around 4" or so.

I live in SF in the SOMA area, pretty close to the freeway. Parking can be an issue, but you can pretend you're an uber driver, double park for a minute, and I can bring it out to you.

Mine tend to be long with little bubbling. We should put one of mine in your tank and see if it bubbles up or deflates all yours.

Or I could give you one of mine, and see if it bubbles yours up!
I've had these (two "strains", the Neptune Aquatics and Jon's) for around 3 years or so now in a couple of different tanks. Sometimes they're long and thin, sometimes short and bubbly. I've never been able to notice a solid cause/effect.

Or I could give you one of mine, and see if it bubbles yours up!
I've had these (two "strains", the Neptune Aquatics and Jon's) for around 3 years or so now in a couple of different tanks. Sometimes they're long and thin, sometimes short and bubbly. I've never been able to notice a solid cause/effect.

My RBTA looked just like that when I first got it, since it’s moved to a pretty high flow area where it’s constantly getting blown around it started losing its bubble. That’s my theory anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back