Our mission

RBTA

First time doing DBTC. Please correct me if I am doing it wrong. :)

I purchased this RBTA last year in the CFM. It’s been moving around in my tank in the last month, so I need someone with well established system to take it before it kills my other corals. I also would like to have a baby back if it spilts and when I get a bigger tank.

Picture shows 2 RBTA. DBTC is the bigger one in the picture. I am putting it and the baby in a cup to avoid it from moving (it’s not happy now in the cup). Prefer someone who can pick up ASAP.

I am in S Fremont. Thanks and happy reefing.

DBTC Rules[/B]
  1. I use "DBTC" as a backup in case my coral dies.
    1. This means you give me a frag(when extras are available) if mine dies.
    2. My goal is to have a backup, NOT to pass around free coral to everyone.
    3. When you have frags available, you can add them to this DBTC so we can get more people to have this coral so we can all have backups. Use good judgement and pick those people with experience and an established tank.
  2. Cannot SELL this coral.This is an honor based system. I (and this club) will remember to not give you any future frags if you break this condition.
  3. Keep me updated if this thing die

6215c7867ec4acd8016bbbae4a480d9b.jpg

830e007b35cf172d918d4604aa0f7cd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, i dunno when i will have time to get to S Fremont but if you really need someone to host your nem, i am happy to help out... provided you are ok with it going into a mixed BTA system.

I am a notorious mixer of BTAs... some folks particularly those with high end nems are very much against the idea.

Unfortunately, i dunno when i will have time to get to S Fremont but if you really need someone to host your nem, i am happy to help out... provided you are ok with it going into a mixed BTA system.

I am a notorious mixer of BTAs... some folks particularly those with high end nems are very much against the idea.

I am ok with mixed bta as long as it’s an established system. Where r u located?

I live in Mountain View... but work in Sunnyvale off Wolfe and Central...

My work tank is a 20G and probably the only tank without a nem yet other than RFAs. (though I might move one of my wilds or high ends in...). So can stick your nem in there.

2 other systems to choose from at home: 45G+ wild bta tank... or new 85G+ mixed everything tank... will let you choose, if you would like me to foster... lol.

LoL I was just in Sunnyvale today. Maybe the next time I go over I will message you. Or I can bring to my office. It’s near SJC, if it’s convenient for you to come this way. PM u

Back