High Tide Aquatics

RC BAR is no more!

Well as one of the new rookies of the BOD I will say it hasn't been as awful as I thought (and yes I somewhat got roped in as I was a little intimidated to step up). Sure it takes some time and can be frustrating at times, but it can also be very rewarding. It is definately one was to have your voice heard in the club and make a very positive contribution. I encourage everyone to at a minimum check out a BOD meeting to see what goes on. There are definately a bunch of people that I feel could help to continue to keep this club moving in the right direction.

Officer at Large...sorta a mini officer as I understand it. If my contract renews (looks hopeful) then I think I can slide my way into volunteering to that capacity ;)

No it wasn't really that bad, although my wrist still hurts a little every once in awhile :D

Just kidding - it is very rewarding without a doubt as Bryan has said.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=3978.msg47350#msg47350 date=1214514325]
No it wasn't really that bad, although my wrist still hurts a little every once in awhile :D
[/quote]
From cracking that whip too many times Eileen?? :D

Is the next BOD meeting on the 12th? I wouldn't mind attending. IMOP you can never learn or know too much info. You never know when you might need it.

Geez, this what happens when you stop checking BAR thread on RC for a week or so. Things just disappear! Well, I guess I need to troll more on BAR website now than before.

So, when is the next meeting - I see the 12th, 12th of what month, July?

Thanks tube, what day in Aug.? Is this BAR members only - like the last one? I no know nothing lately. Do we have a BAR calendar that shows the dates of ......?

[quote author=Skorpinok link=topic=3978.msg47445#msg47445 date=1214583618]
Thanks tube, what day in Aug.? Is this BAR members only - like the last one? I no know nothing lately. Do we have a BAR calendar that shows the dates of ......?
[/quote]The swap is on the 9th, it's a frat party style, everyone in the boat, no holds barred come one come all, but only if you're an member of another reef club swap.

AFA as a calender, I believe BAR is trying to be clandestine :D

Umm guys, why don't you hit the "home" button up top to see this:

Whats happening?
June 2008Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
---------- Events ----------
Jul 12 - BOD Meeting
Aug 9 - BAR Regional Frag Swap

There is a calender ;)

Is bigger better in this case? (joke) We have two dates in two months...

Back