got ethical husbandry?

Red and Orange Paly

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3602.msg41658#msg41658 date=1209093964]
Next in line is either Daniel or myself according to a few posts up. I can wait for second gen or whatever.
[/quote]

Eric,
I think you and Paradox(Daniel? I thought his name is Steve) should have the frag and may be you could work it out between you two? One of you will take the first generation frag.
I'll make a new frag for Levi later.

Paradox is Daniel. Patchin is usually Steve (or Theresa, depending on who's on :p ). Daniel spoke for the frag first, so he can have first go with it. I'll just wait for the 2nd gen.

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3602.msg41736#msg41736 date=1209188645]
Paradox is Daniel. Patchin is usually Steve (or Theresa, depending on who's on :p ). Daniel spoke for the frag first, so he can have first go with it. I'll just wait for the 2nd gen.
[/quote]

Very good, yous hould get the 2nd generation. By the way, I don't get the notification of new posts any more, I don't know why.

The forum software sends notification for the 1st unread post in a thread. No notifications for the following posts. If you log on and catch up on the thread, you should get notifications again.

LeviTille,

I got your a frag and am coming to SJ soon, are you still wanting a frag of this?

Thanks Norm for clarifying for me.

Thanks for putting these up Limu.

Hey Eric (IBN), since you are in SJ and will be closer, your welcome to take this and I can get your next generation of them once they grow out for you.

Let me know..

You are welcome.

I'll also have this Ming's Red Lava Echino

anemones1941.jpg

and two frags of Limu Blue Paly frag on the lower right of the small Echino frag to add to the program. I think I need to start another thread for the blue Paly? Any one?

[quote author=limu link=topic=3602.msg46265#msg46265 date=1213811624]
I think I need to start another thread for the blue Paly? Any one?
[/quote]

I'd love to get a frag of the blue paly. Definitely start a new thread for it, though.

Have been gone, and sorry for the late response. I still got the red Echino frag, but was only able to fine one blue zoa frag.
I also got other things that I'll post as soon as I can on new threads.

Back