High Tide Aquatics

Red Hornet zoa

bar_admin

Webmaster
Staff member
BOD
Hi everyone. I see lots of nice posts everywhere and would like to revive this DBTC.

I have a nice red hornets rock that I am willing to cut polyps of. My only condition is that if something happens to someone else’s red hornets in the future, and you see their sadness, you will offer to share a piece with them. You can sell/trade whatever you want as long as you always have backup to give out to someone in need. Also follow the conditions set forth by the DBTC policy... like participating member, blah blah. Will make excel sheet of this DBTC for organization purposes.

bc39b59f25f210a0358435272cab859e.jpg

BIG FAVOR THOUGH:
I dont have my own frag plugs or glue so if you want a piece, I can bring it in a bag (floating) to frag swap on Saturday if you live far from me. (That should be fine right?)

If you live close by me (south San Jose), feel free to come by and pick up a piece. Bringing your own frag plug, and everything will help you. I only have the bags I have from buying fish sooo.... first come first serve with free containers.

THIRD TIMES THE CHARM.

This DBTC is from @NelsonCh
for some reason, when I deleted old post, and the new one went with it. so I'm just going to recreate it again. hopefully it will work this time.

If you picked up a frag, please add yourself to the list. My computer is too far for me to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit.... I totally forgot to pick this up from you :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have some in my tank still so I can give you a piece later.

There was one guy I gave a polyp to that I forgot his name but remember what he looks like..... asian guy... please add yourself to the chain. We talked about Anthias and Achilles tangs... etc.

I have some in my tank still so I can give you a piece later.

There was one guy I gave a polyp to that I forgot his name but remember what he looks like..... asian guy... please add yourself to the chain. We talked about Anthias and Achilles tangs... etc.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any more available?

Yeah I can give you a piece. Do you have a tank journal up? If not, make one and Pm me where you are located with time available this weekend and we can work it out. You could probably ask one of the guys who I gave a piece to previously as well. 3 new polyps in less than a months growth.... thats like insanely quick.

I have a whole bunch of other zoas that my friend coral dumped into my tank if you are interested in them. Nonetheless, pm me.

These are great zoas :) . Thanks for starting the dbtc. Much appreciated

Thanks! They were so nice, I had to share them! You want a piece? I got 2 frags ready from Early April from when Cheedo shared his plugs and glue with me. Ill see your tank Sunday so dont need a tank journal. Pm me so topic post doesnt get cluttered.

Went a little overboard and gave out too many frags. Ive got maybe 3 remaining from the 100 hah.

Haha no worries, let me know next time you are looking to give some out over DBTC, I'd love some! Or if anyone else on this chain wants to give some out..

Back