Cali Kid Corals

Redish pink Aussi acan with a touch of yellow

Medium light, likes to be fed, and likes to listen to Feist.

• [li]Must have a stable tank and tank thread.
    2009 bar member and has started at least 3 DBTC thread or 1 DBTC-X
    Must post a picture of your favorite LPS..or one of your favorites (owned or wish you owned)
    Must vote yes or no :p
    Must return 2 back before selling/trading[/li]
    [li][/li]

Pick of the parent (frags will be a small dime size head). Some heads are showing more and some less yellow. Not sure what will be cut lol.
837_24_11_08_10_27_11.JPG

Wow iani... that piece is incredible.... and so is the acan which is why I'll throw my hat in here. This is my favorite LPS that I own right now. Mostly because I grew it from when it was the size of a small zoa and now is nearly 3 1/2" accross.

3265213603_88d41c7500_b.jpg

Very nice Gomer, is this one of the ninja'd baymac bar tank frags?

I'm a big fan of any acans really. There were some nice colonies on zoanuts a while back, this pic will have to do I guess:
PinkringAcan.jpg

Hey Gomer! Acans grow like crazy in my tank! I got this vampire acan about 4 months ago as a single head. It now has 5 babies and seem to be growing fast! It will be getting fragged in a couple of weeks!!!!

Here is a pic of my acan
DSC02078.jpg

And here is a pic of my favorite right now.
Extasy Evil Eye Chalice
extacyalieneyechalice.jpg

2 small frags cut. (preference to someone who is up for growing small frags :p) color is much better in medium light (I've been experimenting with light levels) than high light. Since they are small frags, take your time to grow out, but do return to the chain :D

I'd like to play for one. :) I don't have spectacular pieces, so I will post growth pics. I have 2 med light tanks. Sorry for my junk pictures.
I grew an almost non-visible single polyp Micromussa (fed it one arctipod at a time) into 2 fat heads from Dec. meeting. :D

IMGP4193.jpg

IMGP3891.jpg
IMGP3904.jpg
IMGP4196.jpg

IMGP3936-1.jpg
IMGP3919-1.jpg
IMGP4184.jpg

I guess my favorite LPS is my Blastomussa

IMGP3892.jpg
IMGP4191-2.jpg
IMGP4245.jpg

2 tiny frags up. Be aware they look like a micro polyp haha. I was able to prop it from a similar frag so you can too.

original rules apply
Must have a stable tank and tank thread.
2010 bar member and has started at least 3 DBTC thread
Must post a picture of your favorite LPS..or one of your favorites (owned or wish you owned)
Must return 2 back before selling/trading

must pick up frag at the upcoming swap

This is one of my favoites, a Duncan colony that grows like a weed and is home to a nice little porcelain crab. Real nice acan, Ian! (I hope, I hope, I hope) :bigsmile:
VDay19.jpg

I'm putting my hat in for that cool looking acan. One of my favorites in my tank is Montastrea. Got it about 2 years ago from New Alameda Aquatics and 1 head has turned into a nice ball.

Back