Kessil

Reef DIY - October Meeting

Please join us for a DIY workshop of sorts.

We will be discussing/showing coral fragging, lighting (have you ever wondered what a particular bulb looks like in an aquarium), 2-part diy additives, how to correctly use a test kit, etc.

Aquatic Specialties And Pets (ASAP) located at 31640 Hayman Street, Hayward, CA 94544

Eileen,

Whats the date on the meeting and time. Hmmm, I like the use of using a test kit correctly :) I think we may do that on our next meeting for northcoastreefers. Thanks

Yes, this is where are meetings usually take place.

Aquatic Specialties And Pets (ASAP) located at 31640 Hayman Street, Hayward, CA 94544

I just wanted to thank everyone who presented at the meeting. It is one thing to read voluminous amounts of information and try to figure things out by yourself, but so much better if you can see others demonstrate. It takes a bit of the fear away of not knowing what you are doing, as well as lessens the cost of making mistakes or uninformed choices. :D

Thanks to all the generous people (including all the people in the background) who shared their knowledge, their corals (and other goodies), and their time. I learned and reaped a lot! :D

Back