Kessil

Reef Nutrition launches new product - Oyster-Feast

G

Hello Bay Area Reefers. We at Reef Nutrition are proud to introduce our latest product, Oyster-Feast.

www.ReefNutrition.com

Oyster-Feast is a blend of both oyster eggs and ovarian tissue. This gives the product an excellent particle size range of 1-200 microns instead of just the 45-55 micron size of egg itself. The ovarian tissue as all the same nutritional qualities as the eggs. Refrigerated as with all RN products and super easy to use, no thawing ice crystals to worry about :)

:( I wish I had done this two weeks ago when we launched it. I swore I would announce it on BAR before any where else :( next product I will for sure though :)

It started shipping two weeks ago so when they order next they can get it :)

Blue - I'd call and see if they ordered it and if not, yah, request :) Right now we're just doing it in 6oz. Same price point as Arcti-Pods, Tigger-Pods and Roti-Feast 6oz, $20 MSRP :)

Iani - I don't know who won until they contact me :) But sure, I'll include that as well :)

Tube - :( You know the battle I have to fight :(

All five of you (everyone who has posted above this post), email me your address/daytime phone :D When I get back from Jersey (Fragswap) Monday I'll send you some :)

Hey guys i got some some bottles of Oyster Feast at the store if anyone is wondering about picking some up. I only got 4. I got one to test out my tanks at home and so far the corals open up and they like it.
Derek

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4944.msg60672#msg60672 date=1224818108]
Hey Gresham, is this the same oyster eggs stuff .... but better?? ;D
[/quote]

Close, but different at the same time. Oyster eggs AND ovarian tissue ;) the other is just "oyster eggs" ;)

Back