Jestersix

Reef Nutrition Raffle Prize / Felicia's Tank on the Cover of Reef Hobbyist Magazine!!!

So im opening the box for the Reef Nutrition donations and guess what I see on the cover of the Reef Hobbyist Magazine!?

Felicia Svedlund's Predator Reef Tank!!!

How awesome!! Congratulations!!!!

Oh and this may or may not be old news since the magazine publishes every quarter of the year but its cool anyways!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

16 Bottles of Reef Nutrition (2 Sets) and TDO Pellet Food.

I'm sooo jealous of the guy that won the TDO raffle. I did manage to buy two packets from him afterwards. He doesn't know it yet, but that's some really good fish food. Gresham turned me on to it.

It's very effective in weaning finicky eaters onto pellets. I just wish the 1.3 diameter pellets were still available. The medium size pellets are generally a tad too big for fishes two inches in size or smaller, unless pre-softened in water before feeding.

Last edited:
I'm sooo jealous of the guy that won the TDO raffle. I did manage to buy two packets from him afterwards. He doesn't know it yet, but that's some really good fish food. Gresham turned me on to it.

It's very effective in weaning finicky eaters onto pellets. I just wish the 1.3 diameter pellets were still available. The medium size pellets are generally a tad too big for fishes two inches in size or smaller, unless pre-softened in water before feeding.
That's a lot of it too. Maybe I just don't have that many fish but I've not gone through a single package of fish food yet after almost a year.

Woo hoo for Felicia! Missed her at the swap.
I am super psyched that I won a set of the Reef Nutrition foods. Have not tried most of them but the tank goes nuts for phyto & oyster feast, as well as plankton. I really like how the feasts pique the appetite of my LPS so they open up and feed even though it is not night time.
Never heard of TDO - will check it out.

John, you need more fish. ;)

Actually, I feed TDO to my anemones, mushrooms, and LPS as well. They're sinking pellets, and the corals don't reject the food. In fact, they digest most of it with very little waste produced afterwards.

Back