reefcleaners.org group buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Not_Now_John, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Piper

Piper Guppy

You bet. I checked again about an hour ago and the selection shrunk a little from this morning. I might just give them a buzz tomorrow and ask about some of the items.

2. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Who ordered all the trochus already!? DAMNIT!!!

3. Piper

Piper Guppy

Mike - I'll have plenty for sale at the meeting on the 10th. $10/ea. :)

Seriously though, I only picked up a couple in my order. I'll ask about those tomorrow when I call though.

4. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Doh, I was going to order 3. :)

5. Not_Now_John

Not_Now_John Guest

Muah ha ha I snagged a few of those! iCon if you were only going to get 3, I'll give you a few of mine if you are at the meeting. Don't know how many Coral Reefer wanted, but Piper seems to have that covered anyway.

6. rygh

rygh Supporting Member

That would probably be me. I ordered 20.
    Sold out? Ha ha :p

Seriously though, if you want some, I can spread them around a bit, no big deal.

7. bmhair03

bmhair03 Guest

+1 on that . Thanks .

8. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

Cheater!
    Your supposed to clean the ATS yourself! :D

9. Piper

Piper Guppy

I thought I seen a number for ReefCleaners on their site but couldn't find it this morning. I sent them a note using their contact form asking about stock levels on trochus, limpets, and macro algae in general for the BAR group buy. It doesn't look like anything new has been added to the site so far.

I'll post when I hear back from them.

~Charlie

10. Piper

Piper Guppy

I heard back from John @ ReefCleaners. He said he'll do an inventory tonight or tomorrow after getting his shipments out for the week and update the inventory. Limpets, macro and trochus should be back in stock when he does that. Inventory looks to be the same as this AM right now.

If you want to add on to an existing order just place a new order using the same process and he'll combine them.

~Charlie

11. Piper

Piper Guppy

It looks like the inventory has been updated. It doesn't look like much has changed but the Trochus snails are up there again and a few more macros are up there.

~Charlie

12. Not_Now_John

Not_Now_John Guest

Better jump on that!

13. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Trochus baby!
    What do people think of their "pods" offering?

14. Piper

Piper Guppy

I was actually thinking of ordering some pods if they had the limpets I was after but no limpets yet. I'd probably buy from http://www.garf.org/ or http://www.ipsf.com/ if I were specifically looking for pods. I've been wanting to get one of their refugium kits and garf grunge just for the diversity.

Looks like you completely wiped out the trochus!

15. Not_Now_John

Not_Now_John Guest

I don't know how people can stand the garf site. I considered ipsf as well but their prices just seemed excesive. My pod population got pretty devistated by a six-line so I went ahead and ordered reef cleaners pods, so we'll see what happens.

16. Piper

Piper Guppy

What's scary is that's their new site!!

~Charlie

17. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I got 20. Will share if need be

18. Not_Now_John

Not_Now_John Guest

Waaa? That is scary!

19. bmhair03

bmhair03 Guest

Found when dealing with Garf its just better to call LeRoy.
    Placing order tonight .
    Thanks Michael and Charlie.
    I might have 10 dime size Trochus "Aquacultured" :) Big enough so they cant go though overflow guards. When they're small they go any and everywhere. Can be a hazard if you dont have your pump inlets covered.
    Ill bring them to the meeting for anyone.
    They are eating themselves to death. Too many.

20. Piper

Piper Guppy

The inventory has been updated again. Trochus and limpets back in stock. Not much new in the way of macroalgae though.

~Charlie