Jestersix

Reflectors/Fixtures for Mogul MH

057997d1790b97276cb461a960a23feb.jpg

How big across are they? I have a couple of lumenarc minis (14" I think). And more important is the dinginess on the reflectors surface superficial? Meaning can it be cleaned to a shine? or did salt attack the surface?

Yanno, no hurry/worry on that. I do have 2 reflectors already, and just wondering if these would be better (more coverage), but it's not like my tank is ready to throw them over now.

There are two big ones that are 20” across. The spots appear to be saltwater and not etched.

There also two fixtures for double ended MH. These appear a little beat up.

2a8c8d26c116ed4909035437767b855e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok sounds good then, the big ones not the smaller double ended fixture ones.

Unfortunately I'm not going to the potluck, but maybe if Mike is we can use him as transport service? :D

Ok sounds good then, the big ones not the smaller double ended fixture ones.

Unfortunately I'm not going to the potluck, but maybe if Mike is we can use him as transport service? :D

And I have matching ballasts for those plugs in case you need them. Last dual-M80 and last two Galaxy 250 (hey, I'm making progress even that it seems the opposite)

Sorry man, you gave me a bucket of Icecap electronic ballasts for 250W halides, I'm good as far as ballasts, and as far as plugs I can make my own... or more likely just strip the plugs and add on some wirenuts.

Will if you didn't find a home for them yet, Mike (Coral Reefer) will pick them up for me at the potluck, just the mogul ones in the first picture, not the double ended ones.

Back